Historic Grant Avenue
The Historic Grant Avenue building was constructed in 1908 and is now designated as a Colorado Historic Landmark. It is also part of the recently established Grant Street Historic District. This 30,000 square-foot structure originally served as a place of worship for the Grant Avenue United Methodist Church. In 2000 the congregation donated the building to the community.
Today, Historic Grant Avenue is used by 24 local non-profit organizations and other community groups. We serve over 2,000 people each month.
The beautiful Sanctuary portion of the building contains one of Colorado’s finest historic pipe organs and has hosted numerous magnificent weddings. It also doubles as performance space for many of the groups that rehearse and play here.